Is your data failing to get the attention it deserves? Then why not create a pin map with free-to-use eSpatial? You can create a FREE shareable interactive map like the one below – in minutes.
Step-by-step pin map creation
1. Ensure your Excel spreadsheet data file (containing the information you want to plot) has a location column. Then save the file – eSpatial accepts xls, .xlsx or .csv files. (If you have any problems uploading the data, read the Prepare Data help pages.)
2. Sign up for a free eSpatial account Just provide a password and an email address. We won’t ask you for any financial information, unless you decide to upgrade to a paid account. Nor will you be required to download any software or plug-ins, since eSpatial is an entirely cloud-based software. This allows you to access your maps, from any computer (Mac or PC) or mobile device with an internet connection. You can also share maps with others by simply forwarding a unique webpage link.
3. On sign up, your account will be automatically opened. Our wizard will guide you through making a map. Click Upload new data.
When you open your selected file, eSpatial will scan it and assess the locations contained within the spreadsheet, for plotting purposes. You will be requested to confirm the location column chosen (there may be more than one column with location information). If you are happy, click Complete.
4. eSpatial will now upload your data and plot it on a map. The length of time this takes depends on the quality & volume of data and, of course, the speed of your internet connection. When the upload is complete, click Return to Map.
5. You now have a pin map with spreadsheet data plotted on it.
Are you a Salesforce User? Check out eSpatial for Salesforce on the AppExchange!