Integrate Salesforce.com into your eSpatial account
With Salesforce.com integration, you can easily synchronize your Salesforce.com reports with your eSpatial maps.
Key Capabilities Include:
• Integrate your eSpatial Account with your Salesforce.com account with ease.
• Automatically import reports from Salesforce account directly into eSpatial.
• Use these report in eSpatial as you would any other dataset within eSpatial. You can include it in multiple maps, you can filter the data by owner category, and create additional maps, generate heat maps and share variations of the data.
• Manually update data within eSpatial at any time by rerunning the report in eSpatial.
• Schedule reports daily so that all the eSpatial maps linked to this data are updated at least once a day with the latest information from Saleforce.com CRM.
Salesforce.com integration is available on all of our premium licenses. To get started log into your eSpatial account. In your workspace, click on Add Data as you would for any other dataset. From the Add Data screen, click on the new Salesforce logo. For a detailed walkthrough on how to do this, visit our Help Section.
You can use Salesforce.com integration by signing-up for an account today.