Logo carousel. If your screen size is less than 768 pixels 2 logos will be shown, greater than 768 pixels and less than 992 pixels 4 logos will be shown, other 6 logos will shown. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.
For software and tech companies who want to
- Map and analyze customer locations
- Find the perfect location for field personnel
- Optimize, rightsize or downsize territories
- Improve retention, reduce turnover
- Maximize field team resource efficiencies
- Scenario planning to explore options for growth
Visualize your sales and customer data with interactive maps
Visualize your critical data on interactive maps publicly or privately. Click the links below to see interactive map examples:
Perfect your recruitment process
Find the perfect location for field-based staff. Select the ideal location for sales or marketing events.
4 reasons software and tech companies choose eSpatial
- It is a complete mapping software platform
- Map data, routes, and territories
- We offer the best onboarding and training at no extra cost
- Integrated with Salesforce
Improve staff retention and reduce turnover
Share customer location data on maps with field-based teams to accelerate onboarding and improve training and development.
Optimize, rightsize or downsize territories.
- Optimize sales territories unlocking new revenue
- Tweak, fine-tune and move customers or ZIPs quickly
- Share and collaborate with key stakeholders
Route maps with optimized schedule on mobile
- Add one more sales call a day with optimization
- Maximize time with customers
- Drive costs down
Scenario planning is simple
- Territory comparison maps
- Color-coded and pin maps
Frequently asked questions
Can I share territory alignments with colleagues?
Yes, colleagues with eSpatial credentials can access desired alignments.
Can I create territories manually?
Yes. We expect that most companies will benefit from our optimization algorithms. Still, even then, we also expect it to be a 90% solution with manual tweaks and changes to account for local knowledge from the field.
Can I optimize sales routes?
Yes, you can optimize up to 20 days in advance.
Can I create multi-day sales routes?
You can plan routes up to 20 days in advance.
Can I save my maps to access them later?
In eSpatial, you will access your library, where you can store and access your maps.
Can I layer multiple datasets on the same map?
Yes. You can add all of your datasets directly as layers to your maps.
Can I create a radius or drivetime buffer?
Yes. All are included in our Pro plan.
Can I find the nearest neighbor from any point on my map?
Yes, you have access to our nearest neighbor functionality in our Pro and Pro territories plans.