Logo carousel. If your screen size is less than 768 pixels 2 logos will be shown, greater than 768 pixels and less than 992 pixels 4 logos will be shown, other 6 logos will shown. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate.
For manufacturers who want to
- Ensure manufacturing plants are in the right areas
- Get closer to your customers and distributors
- Minimize transport costs and inefficiencies
- Select the optimal location for transport hubs
- Optimize your supply chain
- Coordinate complex logistical challenges with maps
- Improve customer service with quicker delivery times and more frequent rep visits
4 reasons manufacturers choose eSpatial
- It is a complete mapping software platform
- It is the simplest map maker to use
- We offer the best onboarding and training at no extra cost
- It is super fast
Maps that make job allocation super easy
- Make the right decisions when allocating jobs fast.
- Allocate to the right person with the right skillset
- Design, realign and optimize territories
Maps that make territory management faster
- Optimize sales territories using a workload index
- Tweak, fine-tune and move customers quickly
- Share and collaborate with key stakeholders
Maps to help you assign field sales and service leads instantly
- Job allocation is easy
- Manage delivery routes fast
- Assign service and sales enquiries on shared maps
Maps that make data analysis simple
- Hotspot heatmap
- Regional heatmap
- Color-coded map
The world's best support team is ready to help you. People expect fast responses to their questions, and mapping experts available to help get map-making fast.
Frequently asked questions
Can I share territory alignments with colleagues?
Yes, colleagues with eSpatial credentials can access desired alignments.
Can I create territories manually?
Yes. We expect that most companies will benefit from our optimization algorithms. Still, even then, we also expect it to be a 90% solution with manual tweaks and changes to account for local knowledge from the field.
Can I optimize sales routes?
Yes, you can optimize up to 20 days in advance.
Can I create multi-day sales routes?
You can plan routes up to 20 days in advance.
Can I save my maps to access them later?
In eSpatial, you will access your library, where you can store and access your maps.
Can I layer multiple datasets on the same map?
Yes. You can add all of your datasets directly as layers to your maps.
Can I create a radius or drivetime buffer?
Yes. All are included in our Pro plan.
Can I find the nearest neighbor from any point on my map?
Yes, you have access to our nearest neighbor functionality in our Pro and Pro territories plans.