iSMART. Enterprise-class GIS Solution
Leading government, public utility and commercial organisations all over the world have chosen iSMART for their enterprise GIS – are you ready to join them?
iSMART includes the following components:
- iSMART Web GIS: A pure-web rich GIS tool built using the iSMART web APIs. This may be customised or extended, or its source referenced by developers.
- iSMART Server: A scalable, secure, transactional, multi-user server providing web services for spatial applications. This runs within standard enterprise java (j2ee) application servers, and uses Oracle spatial / locator databases.
- iSMART Developer:
- iSMART Java API: A rich set of Java objects for custom application development.
- Documentation and sample applications.
- iSMART Editor/Mobile: a Java application for offline mobile use, with rich functionality like client-side topology validation. This may be embedded in applications, and may be customised or extended. It can connect via iSMART Server or direct to database. It may be used offline or occasionally connected, with later synchronisation to Oracle.
Want to find out more?
Want to know more about iSMART or eSpatial’s professional services? Enquire today!