When you have hundreds of sales reps, it’s easy for your sales territories to fall out of alignment. Keeping everything in balance can be a complicated and tedious process, but it’s critical to your business success. After working with global brands for decades, we’ve found that poorly aligned territories can decrease your revenue by 7-12%.
In this whitepaper, we’ll look at best practices for creating territories that maximize your resources and help you make better decisions that will increase sales productivity and revenue. We’ll also give you some tips to help make the process easier and faster. Chapters include:
- Tip 1: Set aside your assumptions
- Tip 2: Make territory planning a multi-layered process
- Tip 3: Build from the ground up
- Tip 4: Consider competitor coverage
- Tip 5: Execution is as critical as planning
- Tip 6: Drive internal adoption
- Tip 7: Let territories help with business decisions
Fill out the form to the right to learn how to take your territories to the next level.