Manage territories more effectively and efficiently with easy-to-use eSpatial
eSpatial creates territory maps on which you can layer and visualize data.
eSpatial helps you manage your business territories better
- Quickly divide up a large target area into more manageable regions
- Build your territories from predefined locations (from zip code to state to country)
- You can create your territories straight from a spreadsheet.
- You can overlay other geographic regions or points for reference.
- You can create Hierarchies to match your company’s organisation. (Team and Enterprise accounts only)
- It is easy to move areas from one territory to another.
- You can balance your territories on multiple datasets.
- You can build your territories on nationwide Zip Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) (U.S.).
- You can build your territories on nationwide Post Code Areas, Sectors and Districts (U.K.).
- Optimize deliveries
- Cultivate better leads
- Allocate sales teams more effectively
- For higher profits and greater efficiencies
- Try it for free for 7 days
How eSpatial territory mapping software works
eSpatial lets you create a territory map by stitching together existing geographic boundaries. Once created, the territories can be given unique names and used in maps on which you can place other market-relevant data.
Territories can be formed by combining small geographic boundaries, such as zip codes, or large geographic boundaries, such as countries. You do this by selecting the areas one at a time or by using the Select tool to select larger areas.
If you have your territory structure laid out in a spreadsheet you can upload this to eSpatial and create your territories in seconds.
Overlay other data
You can overlay your point data or other boundary data to help you determine the makeup of your territories.
Once a territory has been created, it can be used – and re-used – as a canvas on which to plot other data. You can create simple pin maps, radius maps or bubble maps on top of your customized territory map. This can be the starting point for an in-depth, focussed and fresh market analysis.
Share out work equitably
eSpatial territory maps can provide an instant picture of the division of work across territories. For example, the number of customers per salesperson’s territory can be highlighted. Even more impressively, you can rebalance territories easily so that workloads are spread in a more equitable way. A whole swathe of customers can be transferred from one territory to another with just the click of a mouse.
Adjust when necessary
Markets change constantly – and so do territories. That’s why eSpatial makes it easy to edit customized territories. In addition, because eSpatial saves territories as boundary datasets, if one territory map changes, the changes are automatically applied to all maps that have used that territory dataset.
Watch our Territory Map tutorial videos