eSpatial is a modern cloud technology company, providing 1000s of users with a SaaS mapping software solution that enables businesses to visualise business critical data on maps.
We deliver successful outcomes to some of the biggest brands in the world - VMWare, Henkel, Volvo, Hewlett Packard, Michelin, Thermo Fisher Scientific, RE/MAX, Stanley Black & Decker and many more. We’re mapping enthusiasts and have been delivering geographic solutions for over a decade. Trusted by our customers and partners that span nearly every industry, we are committed to helping our customers reach their mapping goals.
eSpatial is growing and to maintain our excellent Customer Service, we are now seeking to expand our existing International Customer Success Team. The Customer Support Engineer will, through an understanding of mapping software and excellent communication skills, learn about the requirements of customers and assist in achieving goals via email, webinar, live chat and phone conversations. The goal of these interactions will be to drive customer success through offering and providing End User Support, Training and Advice to eSpatial SaaS Customers.
- Provide technical support and mapping expertise to customers as required via online chat, telephone, screen sharing, or email interaction to drive customer success.
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the appropriate eSpatial functions to mitigate or resolve them.
- Provide Training and Coaching to customers via online training seminars and webinars.
- Prepare sample maps based on customer user requirements.
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality, and business benefits as appropriate.
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers.
- Record and document all actions, tasks, and follow ups in the company CRM system.
- Maintain and continually grow our comprehensive Knowledge Base for customers in the form of help articles, training videos, and workflow and best practice guides.
Customer Success Team Support
- Collect and analyse customer related data.
- Provide insights and analysis that help CSMs work more effectively.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Customer Success Team to develop and implement appropriate on-boarding, and adoption strategies and processes.
- Provide data, reports, and Dashboards to assist CSMs’ daily prioritization of customer engagement.
- Source and manage requests for additional GIS Datasets for the eSpatial Data Store and customers ensuring correct licencing and suitability.
- Record and prioritize Geo Data requests from Customers and potential Leads for ongoing analysis.
- Store metadata on each dataset added to the eSpatial datastore.
- Produce map and metadata details for Marketing as new datasets are added to the eSpatial Data Store.
What You Need
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- An understanding of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) (Mapping) is required.
- Experience in a Customer Support, or Service role would be advantageous.
- Ability to understand business problems and propose GIS-based solutions to drive successful outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced customer environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of customer success techniques and tools for SaaS companies.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, fearless, and highly motivated.
- eSpatial service an international market place. The successful applicant will be required to work certain shift hours that covers the USA market territory time zones.
What can eSpatial offer the successful candidate?
- A vibrant workplace with Irelands leading mapping software company.
- We make our software here in Ireland so there are lots of career prospects and pathways for our people.
- We will provide excellent personal development and coaching to enhance your Customer Success leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world.