- Providing Support and Expert Advice to Customers
- Coaching and training End Users
- Sourcing new GIS datasets for the eSpatial product, and customers
- Providing Consulting Services to Customers
- Developing and managing campaigns that drive success across our customer base
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support and mapping expertise to customers as required via online chat, telephone, webinars or email interaction to drive customer success. eSpatial service an international market place. The successful applicant will be required to work certain shift hours that covers the USA market territory time zones.
- Investigate, report and resolve support product or data specific issues reported by customers.
- Provide one-to-one and one-to many Training and Coaching to customers via online training seminars and webinars.
- Record and document all actions, tasks, and follow ups in the company CRM system.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Customer Success Team to develop and implement appropriate on-boarding, and adoption strategies and plans.
- Provide insights and analysis that help CSMs work more effectively
- Create innovative resources and materials for all customer communication channels (e.g. Live Chat, Help Page, In-App conversations/messaging, Webinars).
- Maintain a prioritised list of customer requested datasets.
- Source data checking on licencing and suitability.
- Keep key stakeholders updated on progress and availability of datasets.
- Become an internal subject matter expert (SME) on available datasets, customer requested data and data within the product.
- Manipulate GIS data to ensure that data is suitable for eSpatial, modify where required, transform and load into test and production environments.
- Work with the eSpatial product, additional GIS tools and Oracle databases.
What You Need
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative skills.
- Ability to understand business problems and propose GIS-based solutions to drive successful outcomes .
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An understanding of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Good understanding of Data Visualisation trends and directions.
- Must have GIS or related field education and qualification.
- Must have some knowledge and experience of using GIS tools.
- Previous experience with SQL databases would be highly beneficial, especially QGIS, but not essential.
Your Education & Professional Accreditation
- Ideally degree level education or equivalent relevant experience.