- Helping our prospective customers by offering solutions to their business and organizational pain points.
- Making presentations and demonstrating how eSpatial meets their needs.
- Work with our Product development team by providing common customer requests.
- Work alongside our experienced Sales Team.
- Be part of a wider pool of our Customer facing resources.
- Training / coaching our Customers.
- On-Boarding our Customers - helping them achieve value.
- Support Customers.
- Lead Webinars.
- Create innovative resources and materials for all Lead communication channels (e.g. Live Chat, Help Page, In-App conversations / messaging).
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative skills.
- Ability to understand business problems and propose GIS-based solutions to drive successful outcomes.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills, written, verbal.
- Experienced in customer management by phone.
- Effective team working across eSpatial to solve customer problems and requirements.
- Good understanding of GIS, its use and application.
- Good understanding of Data Visualisation trends and directions.
- Good understanding of different industries and how location plays a part in their success.
- Basic Understanding of SaaS based business models and cloud based solutions .
Your Education & Professional Accreditations
- Masters or higher degree level education in a GIS related subject