- Build trust and long term relationships with all assigned eSpatial users within the customer organisation
- Provide On-Boarding, Training, Coaching, and Support to assigned customers
- Maintain regular contact (e.g. QBR's) with customers and recommend appropriate use of eSpatial for each assigned customer
- Track and monitor customer’s account status and identify any areas of concern
- Harvest Customer Success Stories from customers capturing business outcomes
- Identify and influence decision makers responsible for the use of eSpatial solutions within customer organisations
- Maintain accurate and timely renewal and up-sales pipeline reporting and forecasting
- Provide technical support and mapping expertise to customers as required via online chat, telephone, webinars or email interaction to drive customer success
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the appropriate eSpatial function to mitigate or resolve them
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence in our CRM
What You Need
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Two to three years' experience in a Customer Success Manager, or Customer Service Role is desirable
- An understanding of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) would be advantageous
- The ability to work in a fast-paced customer environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of customer success techniques and tools for SaaS companies.
- Highly professional.
- Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, fearless, and highly motivated.
- eSpatial service an international market place. The successful applicant will be required to work certain shift hours that covers the USA market territory time zones .
What can eSpatial offer the successful candidate?
- A vibrant workplace with Irelands leading mapping software company
- We make our software here in Ireland so there are lots of career prospects and pathways for our people
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to earn additional monthly based commission payments
- We will provide excellent personal development and coaching to enhance your Customer Success leadership skills
- The opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in the world.