Key Responsibilities - SaaS Lifecycle Communications
- Hands-on management of the company’s existing customer communications channel.
- Work to understand customer needs, purchase journey, and system capabilities; then turn that into winning messaging.
- Work closely with internal customer success organisation to plan and execute world class communications campaigns.
- Challenge the existing thinking on how and where we communicate, ready to back up your opinions with test campaigns and metrics to find out if you are right.
Key Responsibilities - Product Marketing
- Support the Head of Marketing in our Product Marketing efforts.
- Build and document our understanding of the buyer journey; who and where the customer is, and why they should engage with us.
- Build and share internal documentation to support the common understanding of our target customer, as well as outlining how we should communicate with them.
- Map content to buyer journey and personas to support account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives.
- Support sales content creation efforts in line with the above.
Key Responsibilities - Content Generation
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Sales teams to engage with our most successful customers and harvest the value eSpatial has created.
- Join the rest of the Marketing team in the writing and development of curated content in support of our external marketing campaigns.
- This is ideal for someone who is passionate about communications. You enjoy reading and writing, you feel that you can get to the heart of what the customer needs to know quickly and simply.
- You like delivering business impact to customers, and see that making a difference. You will be deeply inquisitive and relish the idea of engaging with some of the biggest brands in the world.
- You are likely a self-starter, ambitious, and seeking to advance your career. You want to work in a hierarchy free business where we just get things done.
- 2-4+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in technology SaaS.
- Proven track record of building and executing communications campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets across a multitude of data sources.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and knowledge of MarTech landscape a huge plus.
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems quickly.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Experience with testing – establishing strategies, plans, and creative which drive increased engagement and conversion.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members that don’t report to you.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally.