We are excited to announce that from October of this year, you can update your Salesforce territory alignments directly from eSpatial. You can leverage our industry-leading sales territory management (eTerritory) capabilities in your Salesforce Org, balancing and aligning your Salesforce data in eSpatial. eTerritory provides tools to balance, create scenarios, analyze the impact of change, and share with your peers and managers for review before publishing.
Once finalized in eSpatial, you can publish those changes directly, updating your Salesforce Org with your new alignment. Live on the AppExchange for five years; customers use our data visualization, routing, and territory management capabilities to get more from their Salesforce data. It transforms planning and execution workflows.
New release features
- Optimize with Salesforce and non-Salesforce data
- Optimize on multiple fields
- Balance and optimize with a workload index
- Visualize your sales team hierarchy and manage alignments
- Create numerous scenarios in minutes (not days/weeks)
Our customers can do in minutes what previously took them days or weeks with eSpatial. As reps leave and join, scenario planning, impact analysis, and alignment adjustments are easy.
eSpatial has no propriety requirements for the upcoming territory integrations. No additional objects, components, or fields are required.
- eTerritory can read any standard or custom field that captures your territory alignment
- eSpatial will support your sales team hierarchy once you make that available in Salesforce fields
- You can overlay multiple layers of information, including external data
- You can create multiple models in eSpatial and analyze scenarios without ever impacting your live Org
- Once your alignment is ready to be updated, you can push your changes through to Salesforce directly
To learn more about our Territory integration, please visit us at booth #1604 at Dreamforce. Existing customers can learn more by contacting your Customer Success Manager. If you are new to eSpatial and looking to learn more, please click here to reserve time with one of our mapping expert.