Transform your Zoho Reports into vibrant and interactive maps with eSpatial Mapping Software.
Analyzing and reporting on sales is an important part of any sales manager’s job. Knowing who is performing and where at all times is key to the success of your business. The most time-consuming element of this is analyzing your data and trying to understand it. To help with this, we are delighted to announce that the next integration we have planned for eSpatial is for Zoho Reports.
Our previous integration for Saleforce.com has helped users automatically import and schedule reports to synchronize with eSpatial. We’ve had great feedback so far from users, who have been using this. We’re excited to expand these capabilities to Zoho Reports users
Zoho Reports is an online reporting and business intelligence tool that can create insightful reports based on data from an ever-growing list of sources. These sources include files and feeds such as Excel, CSV, HTML, XML, JSON and URL feeds. Cloud databases such as DropBox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, and Microsoft SQL Azure. Local databases including MS Access, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, DB2 and many others. And finally other Zoho products such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Projects, Zoho Docs, Zoho Books, and Zoho Recruit
While Zoho Reports provides tools for sorting and analyzing your data to some degree, it does not provide a unique visualization of your data that a map can give. If you want to get the most from your data, you have to sign into Zoho Reports, manually export the data, then log into eSpatial and upload the data. Our Zoho Report Integration for eSpatial allows you to skip those steps, saving you valuable time and effort.
Once imported, your Zoho Report data will be treated just like any other dataset in eSpatial. It can be included in multiple maps or be further filtered and shared with colleagues. Once the report is updated in eSpatial, all maps that include this report will be automatically updated to reflect the latest updates.
The key features of the Zoho Reports Integration include
- Importing Zoho Reports directly into eSpatial
- Scheduling Zoho Reports to synchronize regularly with eSpatial
- Manually re-run a report from Zoho to import the latest data into eSpatial
- Visualize your Zoho data on a map
- Import, analyze, segment your Zoho Reports data
- Create maps globally: Use address, zip code, post code or counties data
- Use demographic and location data to filter and segment your Zoho Reports data
- Collaborate with colleagues in real-time on your Zoho Reports data
- Create a range of map types to visualize your data, from heat maps, radius maps, and more
- View your sales territories from Zoho Reports on an interactive map
- Embed maps on your website
- Print, export, and share map both online and offline
This feature will be available in all paid eSpatial subscriptions. If you use Zoho Reports and are interested in this, click here to learn more.