Improve sales call planning by being able to better plan work schedules and travel itineraries with Route Optimization.
In a previous post, we spoke about the importance of mapping software for Field Service Management Companies, and one of the points was how through route optimization can save time and fuel. This is also particularly important for Sales Teams who can invest a lot of time and resources to meet with clients in different territories. In today’s business world, organizations need to be cost-efficient, and for Sales Reps on the road, fuel and time are can be major costs. Route Optimization software is the answer and I’ll go into more detail how eSpatial’s Route Optimization Software can help.
Reduce travel costs, improves fuel efficiency and increase the number of customers you can serve…
eSpatial Route Optimization creates route planning maps in seconds, with turn-by-turn navigation, accessible and shareable on PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets and smartphones. Generating customized maps and directions couldn’t be any easier. Once you plot your data on a map, simply pick a Start Point and a Finish Point and eSpatial will create the optimized route for your journey. For journeys with multiple stops, such as a sales rep meeting a number of clients in a day, you can select up to 100 locations and include them in your route map. Our Route Optimization software will calculate the most efficient route between each of these stops with turn-by-turn navigation and even a return trip if needed.
If you’re in the office and you have employees in the field, you can create a route map and share it directly with any member of your team in the field. Depending on the version of eSpatial you’re using, a route plan can be shared publicly (sent via URL link to the interactive map) or privately with specific groups and individuals. You can also print steps feature to print off a map containing a list of directions – the perfect backup if you’re in an area with poor internet coverage.
eSpatial Route Planning software has reduced the trip planning time of some of customers by 75%.
Using Route Optimization, you can reduce your travel costs and time wasted out of the office by planning the most efficient routes to your customers. Route Optimization is not just used by Sales Teams but also by healthcare professionals, Field Service Management companies, logistics and distribution firms, and Government departments. All of these organizations find it greatly improves fuel efficiency, reduces travel time, and increases the number of customers they can serve.
So How Can you try it Out?
- The first step is to sign up for a free trial to get full access for 7 days, upload your spreadsheet data and then start creating optimized route.
- Open Routing tool. After you’ve uploaded your data to eSpatial and plotted it, click Routing on the Control Panel. You will then have the ability to add stops to your route by clicking on the pins, which now appear as orange discs.
- To create a route, select your journey start point and end point. You can click on the orange disc and select Start Here or Finish Here.
- Add address allows you to quickly find an existing data point, or simply add a new one by typing in an address.
- Finally, click the Get Route button at the end of the directions panel to finalize your route. You then share, edit, add or change your route plan with just a few clicks.
Are you a Salesforce User? Check out eSpatial for Salesforce on the AppExchange!