Last year, we added route mapping to eSpatial. This allowed users to create routes from existing mapped data, which they could access from a variety of mobile devices. Now you don’t even need a device – you can just print out maps complete with a list of directions! Just follow the steps below.
- Create your route map
- Click on the print icon in the control panel and select the Print Steps option:
- This will generate a page in your browser with a map and directions
- Access the print options in your browser (in my case, this is Firefox).
- Select the page setup and then tick the background printing option (the image below is taken from Firefox – but it’s the same process whatever your browser). Click OK.
- Finally, click Print and your route map with directions is ready to be outputted from your default printer. Click OK to finish.