This article may quote data or refer to features or workflows no longer applicable to the current version of eSpatial, which is updated every 6-8 weeks. Please refer to our help section for more up to date information
Every six months or so, eSpatial conducts a survey among its customers to assess its product and service, to find out how either might be improved. All those contacted are invited to a one-on-one interview to discuss product usage and their requirements both now and in the future.
I would like to thank all those customers who took the time to reply to our latest survey and those who took time out for a call. I appreciate that your time is precious, but I believe that such feedback will ultimately improve our product and greatly increase customer satisfaction.
What we asked in our survey
We broke down our questionnaire into sections, covering how customers rated eSpatial, how they used it in their business, what problem the product solved, how easy it was to use, and if customers would recommend eSpatial. We also compared the results with a similar survey conducted 6 months earlier.
The key findings
- 84.45% of customers rated the eSpatial Product as either Good or Excellent. This is an increase of 3.68% on our previous survey. The percentage of customers rating it as Excellent increased from 19.23% to 35.56%.
- 88.89% of customers rated the eSpatial Service as either Good or Excellent. While this represents a slight increase on our previous rating of 87.69%, once again the proportion of those rating the service Excellent increased substantially – from 30.77% to 48.89%.
- 66.66% of customers rated eSpatial as either Easy or Very Easy to use. This represented an increase of 16.66% on our previous score. Clearly, the updates we implemented since our last survey have had a positive impact.
- 60% of customers use eSpatial at least once a week.
- 77.8% of customers said there would be a 7/10 or higher likelihood that they would recommend the product to their friends or colleagues.
Are we content?
No, we’re not! We aspire to getting 100% (or as near to it as possible) in all categories.
What we’re going to do in the coming months to make eSpatial even better:
- Enhanced interface and workflows from the feedback we’ve received from customers in the last two surveys
- More product updates, with added features
- More tutorials and walk-throughs
- More advice and guidance on how particular industries can benefit form particular eSpatial features
2014 is going to be an innovative and exciting year – for both us and our customers. As always, the Customer Success team will be on hand to help you get the most from eSpatial and, as Product Manager, I’m always open to suggestions on how we might improve your experience of using eSpatial. So please, if ever you feel the need, do drop us a line.