eSpatial’s Mapping software has continued to grow over the past number of months as new features are added regularly.
As we continue to develop our mapping software, more and more customers are discovering the benefits of visualizing their data with us by turning their Excel data into maps in seconds, optimizing routes, and now recently; building and managing territories, which you can find out more about in our last post.
Introducing new subscription packages tailored to suit the needs of organizations of all sizes.
From individuals and start-ups to large enterprise businesses, these new packages will allow companies to get the most from our software at the best price. Our new updated subscription options are:
- Pro (1 user) – Our entry package, designed to provide essential mapping software and data visualization for individuals and small businesses. Essential tools include: Route Optimization, geo-coding, and high resolution printing, as well as our newly updated Territory Management software.
- Team (5 users) – The next step up, allowing multi-user mapping software for teams and organizations. This package is ideal for a team who are looking to collaborate and securely share maps both privately and publicly.
- TeamPlus (20 users) – Our most popular package; more users and more teams, this package includes all the optimal software to meet your businesses Mapping and Data Visualization, including a more advanced version of our Territory Management software, allowing you to use hierarchies in your territory maps.
- Enterprise (50 users) – For larger organizations, this package suits firms with multiple teams. Our mapping experts provide consulting for customers and data integration APIs.
- Custom (50+ users) – If you feel your organization does not fit into any of the packages before, or feel the need for a bespoke mapping software package, contact our sales team directly and they will be able to create a customized package for your business.
Businesses are already using eSpatial Mapping Software to successfully visualize and analyze their sales and Excel data.
To find out more about how to make mapping software work for you
Trial eSpatial Pro (which includes the new territory mapping improvements)