Up to now or recently, have you been using MapPoint – which was discontinued last year – to geocode your data? Are you concerned how you are going to plot data and create maps, once MapPoint is out of date? Why not try eSpatial for free and see if it meets your needs?
Geocode for free
There’s no catch to signing up for an eSpatial account. It’s a win-win situation. To get an account all you need to provide is an email address and a password – no financial details. For that, you get 7-day access to a full-function eSpatial PRO account (geocode limits apply).
What eSpatial does
In a nutshell, eSpatial is a cloud-based mapping software that quickly uploads Excel spreadsheet data and accurately plots it on map. But that’s only the beginning! It comes with a suite of mapping tools that can help style and, more importantly, analyze mapped data. Create pin maps, territory maps, heat maps, radius maps, bubble maps – all within the same mapping software program. Watch this video to see easily how eSpatial geocodes data
Key advantages of eSpatial
- Maps can be interacted with using any device connected to the internet: PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones and other smartphones
- Any eSpatial map can be shared by sending an email with a webpage link. eSpatial allows private and public sharing of maps.
- Anyone can view a map – you don’t need eSpatial software, just an internet browser
- eSpatial outputs high deinition prints, as large as A1 size
- Unlike our competitors, eSpatial provides outstanding and acclaimed customer support – live chat, one-to-one tutorials, etc
Deciding whether eSpatial routing is for your business
There are several ways you can assess whether eSpatial will integrate effectively with your business:
- Sign up for a free trial and try create route maps
- Watch this video, which outlines eSpatial route optimization and its benefits
- Organize a product demonstration for yourself or your team by contacting help@eSpatial.com